The GWW™ System
• Nuclear + Desalination = Water & Energy
• Scalable to your needs
• Reactors available in 650 MWe & 1100MWe
• Built to international safety standards
• Lifetime fuel supply and support programs
• Modular design for future expansion
• U.S. design with Generation 3 safety features
• Zero carbon emissions
• Will last 60+ years with proper maintenance
• Pays for itself
• Green World Water™ has financing options.
The Experience and Background to make the difference
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. (AEHI), Green World Water™ is operated by a group of people with more than 200 combined-years in the nuclear industry.
AEHI President Pete Honeysett has 30 years of experience in nuclear reactor operations, having spent his career as reactor operator with Florida Power and Light for both reactors at the St. Lucie nuclear power plant.
AEHI Founder Don Gillispie is one of the few men working in the industry who built and operated nuclear power plants shortly after the commercial industry was born.
Gillispie also co-founded INPO, the world's leading nuclear consulting group, which is responsible for most of the safety regulations currenly used in today's nuclear industry.
It is through that expertise that a fully-functional nuclear desalination unit was designed and is now finally available to a world-wide market.
The GWW™ system is the only commerially viable system with the capacity, affordability and necessary safety standards to bring large amounts of clean water and power to any environment.
To learn more about AEHI, click http://www.AEHIPower.com.
To learn more about the President, Founder, and Board of Directors, click here.